oil & gas assets
You have accessed this news story:

BW Offshore mulls acquisition of Brazil’s Maromba oil field



Feed Icon
Oslo-listed BW Offshore announced it is considering the acquisition of Chevron and Petrobras’ stakes in the undeveloped Maromba heavy oil field in Brazil’s southern Campos Basin. The Brazilian NOC and US-based supermajor launched the start of the binding phase regarding the transfer of their stakes in the field in October 2017. Petrobras holds an operated 70% WI in the field, while Chevron holds the remaining 30%. Located in water depth of 160 meters, Maromba field comprises the Castor, Lobo, Dingo and......
 
Provide your credentials to access this page

Member Area: Log in if you have a PLS web account or Sign up for internet access now.

PLS Web Client?
Log in to proceed







Sign up for PLS Reports
& Web Access!


Already subscribed to Reports?
Sign up for Web Access!
Search For More News