oil & gas assets
You have accessed this news story:

CS - Torc Oil & Gas spending $190MM in 2020, keeping output flat - January 2020



Feed Icon
Torc Oil & Gas Ltd. plans on spending $190 million in 2020, with 70% directed towards drilling, completions and tie-ins at its core areas in southeast Saskatchewan and Alberta’s Cardium. The remaining 30% will be spent on operational and facilities optimization, infrastructure expansion, gas conservation projects and inactive well retirements. The company anticipates maintaining 2019 exit production through 2020, resulting in a 2020 exit and average production rate of 28,300 boe/d (88% oil and......
 
Provide your credentials to access this page

Member Area: Log in if you have a PLS web account or Sign up for internet access now.

PLS Web Client?
Log in to proceed







Sign up for PLS Reports
& Web Access!


Already subscribed to Reports?
Sign up for Web Access!
Search For More News